05/11/2017

Thor Ragnarok Review

    Yesterday, I went to see Thor Ragnarok with my sisters. And I got to say, I wasn't disappointed.
Thor Ragnarok

The story takes off with Thor trying to prevent the profecy of Ragnarok from happening, the end, the apocalypse of Asgard. He founds out later that the threat is something completely different. He then ends up stuck on a planet where he is forced to fight to entertain people.



Like my sister said, it kind of had a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe. The humour, the absurde side of it. To be honest, I find this one way better, funier, more entertaining that the first two. Why ? Because it made me laugh a lot, there were good surprises, it was a good comic book, marvel experience.

I enjoyed the characters and their interactions. I liked the villain, the godess of death. She was interesting even if she was a little bit predictable and not very original. Loki was a little annoying, I have to say. Always doing the same things. Which is highlighted by Thor at one point. There are some of the background characters who are really funny, like Korg. I also liked the valkirie. 

All that to say that, the characters old and new, were nicely portrayed even though not very original, it still worked. They were fun and appealing. The story was a little bit expected but the humour and funny moments made it work. For me, it was a pleasant movie and I had fun watching it. 

Did you watch Thor Ragnarok yet ? If not, do you intend to watch it ?
If you did watch it, what did you think ? Did it appeal to you as it appealed to me ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire